Would you vote for the Liberal government if Justin Trudeau stays as Liberal party leader?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the Service Canada office.
It was created to provide general EI information only.


Approved Training

Provincial government funded employment centres (e.g. Employment Ontario) refer EI clients to various training that helps improved work skills. When you are referred to a course, a training program, or to participate in an employment activity by a designated authority (e.g. Employment Ontario), you are still considered as unemployed, therefore you will continue to receive your EI benefits. In this situation, you must make sure you mentioned on the Training Course Form that you have been referred by the approved employment centres.

You may find your local provincially accredit employment centres. Click Here.

For more information on training, you may find more reading on Service Canada’s website. Click Here.