Would you vote for the Liberal government if Justin Trudeau stays as Liberal party leader?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the Service Canada office.
It was created to provide general EI information only.


How to order a paper ROE forms?

Employers must call the Employer Contact Centre to order paper ROE forms. Service Canada no longer accepts orders for paper ROE forms by fax or mail.


Canada and the United States:

  • Toll-free: 1-800-367-5693
  • TTY: 1-855-881-9874

Outside Canada and the United States: 506-546-7569 (collect calls accepted)

Hours of operation: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.

When you call, you need to provide the following information:

  • Your 15-character Payroll Account Number (PAN) issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The PAN can be found on the CRA PD7A (Statement of account for current source deductions) form. If you do not have a PAN, you will have to request one from CRA, and
  • The name, address and telephone number of your business.

What you should do with each copy of a paper ROE form

  • Give the 1st copy (the original) to your employee as proof of insurable earnings for claiming EI benefits
  • Send the 2nd copy (blue) to Service Canada as indicated on the form
  • Keep the 3rd copy (white) in your files for 6 years