Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the Service Canada office.
It was created to provide general EI information only.
Please be advised that the Federal Government EI offices (call centre and in-person) will be closed to the general public on the following statutory holidays in 2023:
- New Year’s Day – Sunday, January 1 (Service centres closed Monday, January 2)
- Good Friday – Friday, April 7
- Easter Monday – Monday, April 10
- Victoria Day – Monday, May 22
- Canada Day – Saturday, July 1 (Service centres closed Monday, July 3, 2023)
- Civic Holiday – Monday, August 7
- Labour Day – Monday, September 4
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – Saturday, September 30 (Service centres closed Monday, October 2)
- Thanksgiving Day – Monday, October 9
- Remembrance Day – Saturday, November 11 (Service centres closed Monday, November 13)
- Christmas Day – Monday, December 25
- Boxing Day – Tuesday, December 26
Please be advised that EI benefits payment may be delayed due to the holiday closure. For more information, please contact Service Canada benefits program call centre.
Employment Insurance: 1-800-206-7218
Pension CPP/OAS: 1-800-277-9914