Would you vote for the Liberal government if Justin Trudeau stays as Liberal party leader?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the Service Canada office.
It was created to provide general EI information only.


If you have lost your Record of Employment (ROE), either it’s carbon paper copy or electronic copy, there is always a way to replace it. If your ROE was issued as:

Hand written ROE (carbon paper)

If you are an employee who has submitted a copy of hand written ROE (serial number E123456789) to Service Canada, you may request a replacement copy either by:

  1. Contacting your former employer directly to see if they still holds a copy of your ROE (copy 3). Ensure to tell the employer to write “certified true copy” and signature and date on the photocopied copy before giving you back the photocopied ROE. 
  2. By contacting Service Canada’s ROE office by submitting the following information:
  • Your name, address, and telephone number
  • Your SIN
  • Year(s) requested
  • Reason of your request
  • Your signature

You may submit this information by faxing to 1-506-548-7149, or by mail to the following address: Record of Employment Service Canada P.O. Box 14000 Bathurst NB E2A 5A3

Service Canada will process your request within 3 business day upon receivable of your request. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your requested copy by mail.

Electronic ROE

If your ROE was submitted electronically by your employer (serial number S….. or W……) you may reprint a copy of your electronic ROE through My Service Canada Account.